3/25 After School Mountain Biking- Thursdays
Time & Location
About the Event
Get out every Thursday for a trail ride with a certified mountain bike instructor who is also a local elementary school teacher.
What a great way to take a mid-week break from Distance Learning and get out in nature. Expect to:
- Ride along the American River and appreciate how plants and animals adapt to the changing seasons.
- Practice skills we have learned in Introduction to Mountain Biking.
- Develop more confidence addressing trail-side repairs.
- Practice stewardship by helping with ongoing projects along the American River and with our partners at Sac State University Arboretum.
- Demonstrate courtesy and trail etiquette on multiuse trails.